Saturday, July 16, 2011

TR Morning Excercises --Sat 16/07/2011

MORNING POWER QUESTIONS

What could I be happy about in my life now?

· Everything

What about that makes me happy?

· the fact that no matter what happens, its all going to work out in the end

How does that make me feel?

· Relaxed

What could I be excited about in my life now?

· Going out tonight with my boys

What about that makes me excited?

· the laughter, the opportunity to meet new people and mental detox

How does that make me feel?

· Happy

What could I be proud about in my life now?

· KM

What about that makes me proud?

· his resilience

How does that make me feel?

· Everything will be ok

What could I be grateful for in my life now?

· my health my financial situation

What about that makes me grateful?

· the abundance of it

How does that make me feel?

· Privileged

What could I be enjoying more of in my life right now?

· the beach

What about that do I enjoy?

· the freshness of it and the connection with nature

How does that make me feel?

· Relaxed

What am I committed to in my life right now?

· My university goals

What about that makes me committed?

· the awesomeness of my goals

How does that make me feel?

· Successful

Who do I love? Who loves me?

· My friends

What about that makes me loving?

· Open-mindedness and value offering

How does that make me feel?

· Being a Giver

EVENING POWER QUESTIONS

What have I given today?

· more charity

In what ways have I been a giver today?

· forgiving

What did I learn today?

· the importance of my morning routuine

How has today added to the quality of my life OR how can I use today as an investment in my future?

· The things I achieved today will accumulate for the future

PROBLEM SOLVING QUESTIONS

What is great about this problem(deferring my PM exam again)?

· the opportunity to get 100% in the final

What is not perfect yet?

· the fact that I haven’t started yet

What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?

· to give it my 100% everymonring after my morning routine

What am I willing no longer to do to make it the way I want it?

· Less facebook and time spoilage

How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it?

· stop focusing on the negative thoughts

· being in the moment

· breatheeeeee

· relax

KEY VALUES

· Relaxation x2

· Happiness

· Everything will be OK

· Privilege

· Success

· Value-Giver

No comments:

Post a Comment