Saturday, July 9, 2011

8TBGR8--Sat 09/07/2011

1. PASSION

Do I love what I do?

· Yes hell yeah

What am I passionate about? Do I love what I do?

· financial analysis

Am I doing what I am doing for the love of it or for the money? Or the marks?

· For the love baby

2. WORK

Am I working really hard?

· No

Am I working hard all the time?

· No

Am I having FUN working really hard?

· No

3. FOCUS

Am I focusing on one thing or everything?

· 1

Am I staying focused on my goals?

· 1

What is the one and only thing I am focusing on right now?

· PM

4. PUSH

Am I pushing myself to my limits? Am I giving my number 1 goal 110% effort?

· I will

Do I ever doubt myself?

· No

Am I pushing myself through self-doubt (radio stfu)??

· Hell yeah

Do I have someone to PUSH me? like a coach or a support group

· yes

Am I utilising my coach/support group to the max?

· not yet

Am I challenging myself every single day of my life?

· yes

Am I part of some challenge (like a 30day challenge) at the moment?

· yes

Am I self-disciplined?

· getting disciplined

Do I have a morning/evening routine?

· yes

Am I currently in competition with someone?

· yes

Who am I competing against?

· her that shall not be named

5. IDEAS

Am I coming up with new ideas? (Ideas to study more effectively or to make more money or to save time or be more productive?

· yes

Am I being curious? On a scale of 1-10 where is my curiosity meter?

· Curious is a great frame….today Im gonna be very curious

Do I write my ideas down?

· write my ideas down

Am I forming connections between all the ideas?

· Absolutely

Am I looking around for new ideas?

· Will do

Am I listening to other people for ideas?

· hell yeah

6. IMPROVE

Am I continuously improving myself everyday in everyway?

· absolutely

Am I practicing practicing practicing the things I want to improve on?

· defo

Am I practicing every single day of my life?

· practice is everything

7. SERVE

What value am I serving to others?

· financial freedom

Who am I serving?

· my people

8. PERSIST

Am I persisting through time? Because success takes time

· yes

Am I persisting through criticism?

· stand tall –fuckem all

Am I persisting through rejections?

· good better best never let them rest

Am I persisting through adversity and arsehole?

· I don’t give a fuck about what anyone thinks of me

Am I persisting through prejudice?

· prejudice is only in the mind

Am I persisting through failure?

· failure is nothing but feedback

What have I failed recently? Because I fall 7 times and I stand up 8

· I failed getting that internship with Ingrid schraner

No comments:

Post a Comment